CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome to my blog!

I'm Lori and I love to craft. I cross stitch, knit and crochet and anything else that takes my fancy! I love to make amigurumi and other knitted and crocheted characters.
I live in the north east of England and when I'm not busy with thread or wool I love to read thrillers and watch things on the TV that make me laugh. I have a love of tattoos too and have quite a collection!


Friday 22 April 2011

Kitty baby pics!!


More kitten pictures, I admit I'm in love!! Daisy and Poppy are such fun to watch, they run around like mad and play all the time they are awake, then cuddle up and sleep together, usually on my knee :-) They have such a cute trick,  if they lose sight of each other then one will squeak (they're too little to meow yet) and the other comes running, so sweet!!
 
So here I am shamelessly showing the baby pictures, lol! This one's Daisy.....

and this one's Poppy and they're making us very happy :-)

2 comments :

Stitchy Sam said...

Awww - no wonder you're in love!

Crafty-Laura said...

They are just adorable Lori!!