CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome to my blog!

I'm Lori and I love to craft. I cross stitch, knit and crochet and anything else that takes my fancy! I love to make amigurumi and other knitted and crocheted characters.
I live in the north east of England and when I'm not busy with thread or wool I love to read thrillers and watch things on the TV that make me laugh. I have a love of tattoos too and have quite a collection!


Saturday 20 August 2011

3D flower shop :-)

So I made another little 3D shop this week, a flower shop. I do like making these! This the front of it.......


The first side, I love the little bike against the wall.....


the back wall with a bench and a bird house.....


the second side......


and the bottom has a watering can on it! 


I finished it off with a twisted cord and two little silver bells and attached a clip to make it a bag charm. This now lives with my Craftbubble friend Ann. I have two more to make yet and these I'm keeping! 

8 comments :

cucki said...

wow wow wow i love it so much..so sweet THE BEST..
i love it with mu heart..well done xx

Lauren Hatwell said...

Its just gorgeous Lori. I never cease to be amazed by your beautiful work. Lx

butterfly said...

Lovely work. so cute love them

Kerryp77 said...

it's gorgeous love it so much. i really must try the designs they look so great

Annaboo's House said...

Eeeep! Such a cute make!
I love your details.
Have a good Sunday!
X

Crafty-Laura said...

Gorgeous Lori! I love the little watering can, cute detail! I'm sure Ann loves it :-) And you must definitely make some to keep for yourself!!

millefeuilles said...

I absolutely adore this! I'm a glutton for tiny details and your little shop is perfect.

Swoon.

I've been cross stitching too.... ;-)

catherine said...

another great project - just love these