CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome to my blog!

I'm Lori and I love to craft. I cross stitch, knit and crochet and anything else that takes my fancy! I love to make amigurumi and other knitted and crocheted characters.
I live in the north east of England and when I'm not busy with thread or wool I love to read thrillers and watch things on the TV that make me laugh. I have a love of tattoos too and have quite a collection!


Sunday, 28 August 2011

More progress on the WIP and a card

Got a bit more done on Hazel's Wardrobe this weekend, here it is....


I'm loving stitching this one, it's such fun! I love her knickers hanging in the wardrobe :-)  I't's my sister-in-law's birthday in a couple of days so I made this card for her too.....


Been busy making the amigurumi for the swap this month too, all done but not showing pics until it's been received of course! I got mine from Steph yesterday as she's been way more organised than me in getting posted before the bank holiday but I'll keep the reveal for when I can show both of them :-)

10 comments :

Debs M said...

both are fab!

butterfly said...

Lovely , great work.

Kerryp77 said...

wardrobe is looking fab. such a fun design. the card is great too. i wholeheartedly agree with the sentiment!

cucki said...

yup!both are so lovely..well done dear xx

Flutterby Patch said...

Hi Lori. You make some great stuff. You are such a multi talented crafter. Everything you make looks so professional and well finished. Keep up the good work.

Chaucer's Aunty said...

Ooh the wardrobe is looking fab! And that card is brilliant- I agree! Can't wait to see what you've made for Steph! :)

hkittypink said...

I'm loving this fun design and the card is funny too!

Annaboo said...

Love these!
I've been contemplating Halloween/ autumn inspired crafts, but am thinking about Christmas too much!
Doh!
Xx

Momma Sunshine~~ said...

I love both of them! The chocolate sign is sooo cute!

Debs M said...

Your atc arrived today, it's fab! thanks so much x