Well looky here, an award! I was given this by Ali and her lovely blog. Thanks so much Ali!
Here's the rules,
After receiving the award you then need to:
- In the same post, add the Versatile Blogger Award.
- In the same post, thank the blogger who nominated you in a post with a link back to their blog.
- In the same post, share 7 completely random pieces of information about yourself.
- In the same post, include this set of rules.
- Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination by posting a comment on each of their blogs.
- ooh and forward it to 15 other bloggers.
So onto number 3, can I come up with 7 things........um,
1. I have 11 tattoos, you can see some of them on this post HERE
2. I was a complete rock chick in the late 80's and used to use a huge can of extra strong hairspray up in four days, you could have whacked me over my back combed head with a mallet and I wouldn't have felt a thing :-)
3. I used to have my hand pierced, the web between the first finger and thumb but it kept getting threads caught on it so I took it out, I mean I couldn't stitch properly!
4. I love loads of different music, I'll let you into a secret, I have the greatest hits of Andy Williams, The Wurzles and Chas and Dave in my collection along with loads of AC/DC, lol!
5. I did fashion design at college when I left school for two years and worked for a fab clothes shop in Newcastle where I made the clothes upstairs and got to wear them for free :-) Unfortunately the shop closed and moved too far away so I left but it was great fun while it lasted!
6. I adore teddy bears and have a house full of them
7. I love Carry On films, the original St Trinians and Police Acedemy films too, I love daft stuff :-)
So yay! That's seven!
So I now pass this on to,
Cute crocheted creations
Cucki's stitching cove
Lucy 'in the sky'
The Dotty One
Ramblings of a biscornu addict
Show and Tell
To any I missed I love to read all of the blogs I follow :-)
I'll be back in a couple of days then when I can show some things I've been busy with (waiting for the ami swap parcel to arrive with Steph first) and the lovely giveaway parcel I won too :-)