CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome to my blog!

I'm Lori and I love to craft. I cross stitch, knit and crochet and anything else that takes my fancy! I love to make amigurumi and other knitted and crocheted characters.
I live in the north east of England and when I'm not busy with thread or wool I love to read thrillers and watch things on the TV that make me laugh. I have a love of tattoos too and have quite a collection!


Saturday 28 May 2011

It's my birthday :-)

So I enter the last year with a '3' in the front today and it's been a great day........ I've spent the whole day opening fabulous presents and gorgeous cards and just had a great big slice of Mississippi mud cake, yum!

I can't believe how many gorgeous presents I got today! I've been taking pictures to show you just how great they are. So here they are.........


These were all from my fab friend Steph, aren't they so cute! I love the Hello Kitty Momiji doll, very cute and so many beautiful presents made for me is lovely. Here's the stitched cushion and the biscornu closer up...


I love the flower print aida the Hello Kitty biscornu is stitched on, it makes it look even prettier :-) Thanks Steph I love my pressies!
These ones are from my lovely friend Chris, she knows I love Fizzy Moon and got me lots of fab stuff......


Love the bear!! Such a lovely hanging cushion and a fabulous box with a stitched lid and she even stitched the gift tag for the present! These were fabulous enough but look what was inside the lovely stitched box too...


Pretty notepads, charms, threads and lovely pendants and more Fizzy Moon with a gorgeous pair of fridge magnets, a wall plaque and a lovely pen too! Such a lovely gift I had great fun going through the box and seeing all these pretty things. Thanks so much Chris, I love them all :-) 
This was from my boyfriend's Mam and Dad....


A lovely gardening set with stakes and gloves and all sorts of pretty things, some smelly stuff and earrings and the gorgeous butterfly jewellery box which is made of silk and stunning!

Got a lovely surprise from another friend Jeanne when I got an email with vouchers for the Creative Poppy website to buy cross stitch charts, love that website and will be going there to shop in a moment, thanks Jeanne :-)  I got money from my parents and boyfriend so I can but loads of crafty stuff too, perfect! 

Here's my cards, the sun had moved round and the pictures aren't so good (that's my excuse for rubbish photo's anyway!)



Now I'm off to spend my vouchers and then stitch, thanks to everyone again it's been a lovely day :-)

3 comments :

Crafty-Laura said...

Oh. My. Goodness!!! What a lot of incredible presents! I don't know what I love most! I have to say that the Hello Kitty biscornu is fabulous though. I wish I'd known it was your birthday Lori!! Hope you had a fabulous day- it certainly looks like it!

Lauren Hatwell said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY lovely lady. What a lot of lovely lovely gifties you got. Enjoy them all. Lx

Stitchy Sam said...

What lovely gifts! I love the Hello Kitty Biscorni - I'm a gig fan!

I turn 30 later this year and I hope I have as good a time as you've obviously have.

Happy Birthday!