CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome to my blog!

I'm Lori and I love to craft. I cross stitch, knit and crochet and anything else that takes my fancy! I love to make amigurumi and other knitted and crocheted characters.
I live in the north east of England and when I'm not busy with thread or wool I love to read thrillers and watch things on the TV that make me laugh. I have a love of tattoos too and have quite a collection!


Wednesday 30 March 2011

My ami swap parcel arrived!


Postman arrived with my parcel in the monthly ami swap with Steph today :-) Love getting a present every month and not knowing what's inside! Aren't these little guys just sooooo adorable? They are called Pookies and are just so lovely, I can't pick a favourite as they are all just so cute..... I've been totally spoilt by Steph as usual, lol! I mean three of them! I did say that they're cute didn't I? As well as these little cuddly balls of gorgeousness there was these two little guys in the parcel, a lucky four leaf clover and a lucky piggy!!! These are tiny and adorable......Think I'm going to make the piggy into a bag charm to carry around with me, a bit of good luck is always good and that way it might just help when I buy lottery tickets! :-)


This is the gorgeous card that came with them all, isn't it pretty?  Love the stitched butterfly with the beads it's just so pretty. The hologram card is so gorgeous too! Aren't I a  lucky girl? :-)

2 comments :

steph said...

^_^ hey! that hologram card showed up really well there.
Really glad you liked it all....just noticed the piggy has a pretty big nose ^___^Must be extra extra lucky.

Crafty-Laura said...

Wow these are all amazing! I love the 'Pookies', super cute! Just stitched the butterfly myself, such a pretty design. Lucky you! I look forward to seeing what you sent in return!