CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome to my blog!

I'm Lori and I love to craft. I cross stitch, knit and crochet and anything else that takes my fancy! I love to make amigurumi and other knitted and crocheted characters.
I live in the north east of England and when I'm not busy with thread or wool I love to read thrillers and watch things on the TV that make me laugh. I have a love of tattoos too and have quite a collection!


Tuesday 1 March 2011

New book!


My new bear book!! Got this last week and it's fabulous, there's lots of different types and sizes of bears and instructions for jointing them which I've never tried before. The outfits are adorable too! I love the two on the cover, so sweet! I'll be making one soon I think and maybe a lot more.....

6 comments :

Crafty-Laura said...

Ooh how exciting! I love news books :) I'm on a pattern ban at the moment though- I bought loooads last month and I really must do them before I buy anymore! Lol.

lampwork beads by jo said...

lovely, i love the dungarees :)

Unknown said...

I love the dungarees too.. and the bears!! And the fact their paws are dark brown underneath!!

Lauren Hatwell said...

Hi Lori. So glad you finally took the plunge and started your own bloggy. I do love ALL your projects and it will be great to see them here. I absolutely cannot wait to see your first bear. May have to splurge on this book myself... Lx

Unknown said...

Thought you'd like the book Lauren! Rosie says "Hi"! xx

Lauren Hatwell said...

You thought right Elspeth. Say Hi to Rosie for me. Bert says Woo Woo too. Lx