CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome to my blog!

I'm Lori and I love to craft. I cross stitch, knit and crochet and anything else that takes my fancy! I love to make amigurumi and other knitted and crocheted characters.
I live in the north east of England and when I'm not busy with thread or wool I love to read thrillers and watch things on the TV that make me laugh. I have a love of tattoos too and have quite a collection!


Monday 28 March 2011

The mystery stitched pieces made up!



These are the two pieces of stitching that I found last week and can't remember stitching :-) Turned them into a couple of cards, pleased with how they turned out especially for ones I really can't remember, lol! Been on a bit of a card making binge for the last few days and stitched up some others too so now I have a stash of spare cards (and another half finished) to tide me over for a bit! Here's the other two so far.....


3 comments :

steph said...

Ooo! really beautiful.You've been mega busy.The mystery ones are gorgeous and bright even if you can't remember them ^_^

Crafty-Laura said...

They are all absolutely gorgeous Lori! I love the colours of the 'mystery' stitching in particular, so bright and eyecatching :)

Lauren Hatwell said...

Of course, they are ALL gorgeous and look absolutely fabulous as cards. I love what you've done with them Lori. Lx