CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome to my blog!

I'm Lori and I love to craft. I cross stitch, knit and crochet and anything else that takes my fancy! I love to make amigurumi and other knitted and crocheted characters.
I live in the north east of England and when I'm not busy with thread or wool I love to read thrillers and watch things on the TV that make me laugh. I have a love of tattoos too and have quite a collection!


Friday 25 March 2011

Well I'm confused.........

Today I was rooting around in my stash and decided to sort out some bags of random stuff. You know the sort of thing, free kits from magazines, assorted bits and pieces etc.... Well I found two pieces of stitching, card sort of sized pictures of bunches of flowers, very pretty and colourful, but here's the thing........I can't for the life of me remember stitching them!!! I have been trying to remember all afternoon and have no clue at all where they came from, I know they were stitched by me as no one else does stitch here but I'm at a loss as to when I did them, lol!

Anyway as they are card sort of sized they are going to be washed ironed and made into a couple of spare cards so they'll be useful :-) While I was going through the free kits I've dug out a few to stitch and make cards from them too, I want to have a stash of spare cards so I don't have to keep one eye on the calendar the whole time and keep stopping and starting on the big projects to fit them in. Going to start one tonight!

3 comments :

Crafty-Laura said...

That's really funny!! How bizarre that you just can't remember stitching them!! I know what you mean about having to keep on eye on the calendar- especially after my stressful week of stitching!!- I've made a list of the birthdays that I want to stitch for and I'm starting to cross them off the list for the whole year. I've even got a card done for December!!

Hippywitch said...

How organised of you.......December!! I try to get them done for the month ahead but I'm never that good and usually end up putting them off thinking I've got ages until I end up with a couple of days to get it finished, lol!
Still can't remember the stitching.....

Lauren Hatwell said...

I knew you stitched in your sleep Lori. That's probably why you can't remember stitching those flowers...LOL Lx