CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome to my blog!

I'm Lori and I love to craft. I cross stitch, knit and crochet and anything else that takes my fancy! I love to make amigurumi and other knitted and crocheted characters.
I live in the north east of England and when I'm not busy with thread or wool I love to read thrillers and watch things on the TV that make me laugh. I have a love of tattoos too and have quite a collection!


Thursday 3 March 2011

Pretty primulas!!

Popped out this morning to get a loaf of bread and spotted these beauties on the pavement outside of the greengrocers shop, aren't they gorgeous? Love it when the primula season starts and I can add a splash of bright colour to the house, and at 2 for £1...... well  you can't beat a bargain like that!

2 comments :

Crafty-Laura said...

You certainly can't! Beautiful!

steph said...

ooo! really pretty. And how bright is that blue! Lovely ^_^